11 April 2011

Get ready to get dirty


It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it.  This year Emilie joined the fun as we planted seeds for our garden.  The kids didn't really need me, but I was eager to help.  I distributed the seeds and they gently placed them in the dirt.  Ari was a wonderful teacher for Emilie who did not hesitate to get her hands dirty.  This has become quite the tradition.


Items to be featured in our garden include:
Tomato (Wisconsin 55)
Cherry Tomato
Basil
Jalapeno
Cantaloupe
Cucumber
Pea
Leaf Lettuce
We are going to put the basil and jalapeno plants in their own pots and put everything else in the garden.


I can only imagine what it will look like in a couple of months; and you know I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails