07 July 2011

Introducing Printable Recipes!

I am excited to announce that you can finally print the recipes featured here on latent chestnut.  This is something I have been thinking about doing for a while and I am happy that it is now available.  A majority of the recipes I posted on my blog are from Food Network, so I just posted a link to the 'print recipe' page on their website.  However, for recipes were not initially found online, there is a link in the post that will direct you to a 'latent chestnut recipes' page designed specifically for printing.

My curiosity was peaked when I saw the feature available on the blog Closet Cooking.  I did a quick Google search for 'blogger printable recipes' and found that the creator of Closet Cooking, Kevin, posted instructions on how to make printable recipe pages.  You can find the detailed instructions here.  I was honestly surprised how simple it was.

With the instructions so readily available, I just had to find the time to go back through all my old posts with recipes and post links to the printable pages.  It was a little time consuming, but it is now complete!  As I was going through my old food posts, I noticed that I didn't include recipes for a number them.  So, I may do another post on these foods in the future complete with a recipe. 

For now, you can revisit these recipes with the new printable format.

Apple Crisp
Atom Bomb
B&K Spanish Sauce
Brown Soda Bread (the first recipe I posted on latent chestnut)
Carrot Cake
German Chocolate Brownies
New York-Style Crumb Cake
Nonna's Apple Pie
Pear-nana Bread
Pie Crust
Snickerdoodles
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

More coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails